Title 1 contains:
- Manufacturer’s manual for the Airspeed Ambassador, titled “Ambassador Aircraft Manual”, Publication No 107 revised to 1955, with approx 473 pages. This is a combined flight manual and maintenance manual.
- Manufacturer’s “Presentation” for the Airspeed Ambassador, dated July 1949 with approx. 65 pages. Contains a detailed description of the design and operating philosophy, including operating economics.
Title 2 contains:
- BEA Operations Manual for the “Elizabethan”, BEA Approved Technical Publication No 114 revised to 1956,with approx 365 pages.
- BEA Operations Manual for the “Tyne Elizabethan”, revised to amdt 89 dated September 1959, approx 330 pages. (Consists of the standard manual as above, but with revised pages where the Rolls-Royce Tyne turboprop engine installation has caused changes.)
- BEA publicity brochure for the “Elizabethan”, undated with 5 pages.
- Manufacturer’s publicity brochure for the Airspeed Ambassador, dated August 1950 with 8 pages.