Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Jet Provost T.Mk.1 , AP 4560A-PN 1st Edition dated August 1955, with approx 63 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Jet Provost T.Mk.2, AP 4560B-PN 1st Edition dated January 1957, with approx 65 pages.
- Manufacturers presentation on the Jet Provost Mk.3, which includes a Description, Flight Handling Notes and Specification, undated with approx 112 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Jet Provost T.Mk.3 and T.Mk.4, AP 4560C & D-PN 2nd (Combined) Edition dated December 1964, with approx 175 pages.
- RAF Aircrew Manual for the Jet Provost T.Mk.5A (with supp info for for the T.Mk.5 ) AP 101B-2305-15, 2nd Edition dated December 1978 with approx 173 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the BAC 145 Mk.55 for the Sudan Air Force, Publication B.A.C. 145(55)-6 dated November 1968, with approx 263 pages.
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the Strikemaster Mk.88 for the Royal New Zealand Air Force, Publication B.A.C. 167(88)-6 amended to August 1974, with approx 273 pages.