Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the F-8, (Canadian built Mosquito XX adapted for the photo-reconnaisance role.) T.O. No 01-150JA-1 dated 30-6-44, revised to 15-8-44, with approx 37 pages.
- USAAF Erection & Maintenance Instructions for the F-8, T.O. No 01-150JA-2 dated 15-5-44, with approx 205 pages.
- USAAF Ferry Pilot’s Operating Instructions for the F-8, undated but basically a reprint of the RAF Mk XX Pilot’s Notes, with approx 24 pages.
- “Mosquito Mutterings” – A collection of humerous cartoons produced by De Havilland Canada for both Pilot’s and Engineers to illustrate various points about the Mosquito.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mosquito F.II, NFXII, NFXIII and NFXVIII, AP 2019B,G,H,K,P-PN, 2nd Edition dated August 1943, with approx 44 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mosquito T.III, AP 2019C-PN, 2nd Edition dated August 1943, with approx 38 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mosquito FBVI FBXVIII FB26, AP 2019E,L,T-PN dated February 1944 with approx 45 pages.
- RAF Servicing and Descriptive Handbook (Volume One) for the Mosquito T.III, AP2019C Volume 1 dated September 1942 with approx 287 pages.